THE MOST EXTENSIVE
ON THE INTERNET
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
- Psalms (ch. XC, v. 4) [Time]
For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
- Psalms (ch. XC, v. 9) [Time]
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- Psalms (ch. XCI, v. 5-6) [Danger]
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- Psalms (ch. XCII, v. 12) [Righteousness]
The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
- Psalms (ch. XCIII, v. 4) [Water]
Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
before the Lord" for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
- Psalms (ch. XCVI, v. 12-13) [Arbor Day]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- Psalms (ch. XIV, v. 1) [Folly]
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
- Psalms (ch. XIX, v. 1) [God]
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
- Psalms (ch. XIX, v. 10) [Sweetness]
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
- Psalms (ch. XIX, v. 2) [Day]
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
- Psalms (ch. XIX, v. 3-6) [Religion : Sun]
Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
- Psalms (ch. XLI, v. 1) [Poverty]
Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
- Psalms (ch. XLI, v. 9) [Friends]
As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
- Psalms (ch. XLII, v. 1) [Desire]
Deep calleth upon deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
- Psalms (ch. XLII, v. 7) [Ocean]
My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
- Psalms (ch. XLV, v. 1) [Tongue]
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalms (ch. XLVI, v. 1) [God]
Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is Mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
- Psalms (ch. XLVIII, v. 2) [Cities]
In whose eyes a vile person is condemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- Psalms (ch. XV, v. 4) [Oaths]
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
- Psalms (ch. XVI, v. 6) [Fortune]
He rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
- Psalms (ch. XVIII, v. 10) [Aeronautics]
I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
- Psalms (ch. XXII, v. 17) [Knowledge]
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- Psalms (ch. XXIII, v. 2) [God]
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Psalms (ch. XXIII, v. 4) [Comfort]
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil: my cup runneth over.
- Psalms (ch. XXIII, v. 6) [Satisfaction]
Displaying page 32 of 35 for this author: << Prev Next >> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  33 34 35